United Hospital is authorized to administer the vaccine. It is now mandatory for all such individuals who have to travel must be vaccinated by the approved vaccination center and be able to show proof that they are vaccinated. We offer the vaccination services with the approval of Govt. authorities.
- A photocopy of your CNIC/ Passport
- You will be asked to fill a form
- You will be given a vaccination card with all the details of the vaccination(s) received at UH.
- It is highly advised to keep this card as you may require this while traveling.
- A qualified nurse will administer injectable vaccines
In the case of some severe medical conditions, pregnancy and/or lactating women, the vaccine is not given.
For Registration and details please contact 0322-8280222 or visit United Hospital.